Senin, 04 Juni 2012

Who am I?

I'm backkkkk.

Oh I feel so guilty because I haven't posted anything yet since the soft launching.
There are so many things to write but so little time...

Well, I try to write this time (it's 10 p.m. right now in my place) trying to hold on a little bit more even tough I'm a bit sleepy.
Right now I'm watching Running Man with my brother with my laptop in front of me. Running Man's creative team who works behind that variety show is so incredible. More about this in another post, ok?
Now, back to the topic.

I found something interesting today.
I was about to write about a tea pot (what is so interesting about a tea pot? You'll find out later), but I changed my mind.

I just going to write about a blog that I found about a week ago and I love it.
As a beginner of a tea lover (yes, I pronounce myself as a tea lover! Yihaaa), I always think about the blog day and night. Is it to much? I don't think so.. I have a reason for that.

For all this time, I though that I'm weird. I love tea so much and I always choose to drink hot tea every time I eat in a restaurant. Everyone wonders why I always choose hot tea? Well..... I just love it (haven't found any exact reason) But the more I drink it, the more I'm falling in love with it.

So for all this time I feel all alone :( like I'm the only person that excited so much about tea..
But you know what, I found so many blogs about tea last week and I started with Fun and Flirtea since then.
I read it everyday in may spare time to get informations about tea.

That's not the end, I even saw something interesting in my friend's Blackberry Display Picture. It's a picture of a cup with a quote on it. Hmm..interesting.

I asked him right away what he is displaying. He replied and tell me that it is a tea cup of Calais Tea.
Hmm (-.-) it's getting more interesting...
I'm planning to try some of Calais tea, and I'll write about it later.

So...who am I?

No, I'm not gonna say I'm Spiderman :p
Because I'm just a tea lover, part of a tea drinker society, I guess.

Well, that's all I wanted to write for tonight.
Write to you later, Bun mate :)

1 komentar:

  1. Heeyy miss Teabun.. :)
    Nice blog, I like your blog. After reading this article, I remember someone. Her nickname is "mbah Loso". She's a traditional tea makers from Karanganyar City (about 15 km east of Solo City, Central Java, Indonesia). I've been to her stall 5 times. Simple and well famous, so a few articles discussing about her.
    http://langsungenak.com/baca/2009/12/04/wedangan-mbah-loso-karanganyar.html
    http://blontankpoer.com/2008/02/09/sensasi-wedangan-sala/
    http://pujiwijaya.blogspot.com/2011/02/rencana-bisnis-dadakan.html?m=1

    I will always wait for your next article. Good luck Miss Teabun.. :)

    BalasHapus